User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Drustvar] A Weather Eye

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message857
vamosaris3

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-07-2022 17:40)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 06-01-2021, 09:57:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=50149&&name=a-weather-eye
Character name:Greekhealer
Bug description: the circles you are supposed to fly through as a bird in order to scout the necessary areas are not visible and while you fly through the place the circle should have been you dont complete the quest objectives. Also mentioned in another persons post but you couldnt verify it. Abandoning and retaking, relogging dont solve the problem.
Proof: https://prnt.sc/whbqsw

0 0

vouzze
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 14-01-2021 14:05)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 13-01-2021, 12:39:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good Morning vamosaris3,
After Receiving the Quest ''A Weather Eye'' from ''Marshal Everit Reade'' you speak to ''Inquisitor Notley'' who gives you the ''Falconner's Whistle'' then you board ''Winston''
This WHOLE Quest, depends on you continuously pressing number ''1'' I.E. the ''Evade'' Button.
Every time it says ''A Hexthralled Crossbowmen has you in his sights! Evade!'' press the Button.
After you reach the big Building, as shown in this Video -> https://youtube.com/watch?v=HWIX0d03xI8:

You will complete the Quest.
However, there is not enough evidence provided for us to assess the bug further - however, I haven't seen anyone else experience this ''Bug''

Best Regards Ksawery

Last edited by vouzze on 14-01-2021, 01:18:29; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 25-01-2021, 02:36:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Seems like you managed to complete the quest. If you still have any other issues, feel free to create a new report.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 25 January 2021 00:36

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 11:08:22
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x