User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Drustvar Quests bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message270
daro1310

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-02-2022 16:03)

Post Posted: 13-01-2021, 13:49:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: whole Drustvar area
Character name: Darioosz
Bug description: I cannot take any quest in Drustvar. Please check this in my account.
Proof: I'm in Arom's Stand right now without any quest. Can you fix this area for my character?

0 0

vouzze
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 14-01-2021 14:05)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 13-01-2021, 13:53:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good Morning Darioosz,
Did you go to your ''Scouting Map'' and did you Accept the Drustvar Quest there?
That basically opens up all access to Drustvar Quests, this may be why you don't have a Quest in Arom's Stand.
If you can't see the Drustvar Mission on the ''Scouting Map'' complete your Tiragarde Sound 7/7 Chapters to Unlock it to progress further.

Best Regards Ksawery

0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 13-01-2021, 14:55:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You can't choose another zone unless you finished the zone you've previously chosen. You haven't finished the Tiragarde Sound storyline.

Show Me What You've Got and Equine Retrieval are your next quests.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by chronically, 13 January 2021 12:55

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 09:25:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x