User
Pass
2FA

Helper QA: Questions

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Q & A
Author Message557
vouzze
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 14-01-2021 14:05)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 13-01-2021, 16:40:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good Afternoon Staff Members,
I have decided, it is about time to ask, how do Players become Helpers?
-> Are there any certain Applications you have to fill out?
-> Are they chosen by Admins?
-> When will I be able to write an Application next -> How frequent are they available to Players to fill in?
-> Are there any Polish Helpers?
-> What are the Requirements?
-> Does significant GM Experience help with filling an Application Form?
-> Lastly - Do you need any Helpers for now? Or is the Team Full?
I would love to be a part of the WoW Support Team sometime..
I speak fluent English and Polish.

Best Regards Ksawery

Last edited by vouzze on 13-01-2021, 16:44:07; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Shade

[Snake]

(since 19-11-2022 22:34)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 13-01-2021, 16:59:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Well, you get picked by GMs or you apply. But that's not going to happen of course. You need to have good game knowledge and be respectful. Also don't say every bug is just visual and at the same time don't give players guides saying that they're bad instead that the bug exists.Also don't wake up 2 hours before GMs are picked and start posting on forum in hopes you get picked, aka ***licking. And at last, not making a forum request asking to be a helper. You get helper if you do a good job, which imo you don't really do.

Regards, Shade, have a nice day!

4 0

Teylor

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-11-2022 22:31)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 13-01-2021, 16:59:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There was a Forum Post about Gamemaster / QA Recruitment with all the requirements written down.

Helpers are chosen by Head-GM's as far as I know

Application for Gamemaster is closed but there are still 3 Spots for QA as you can see on homepage : https://www.wow-freakz.com/

"Training will be supplied without requirements for any previous GM knowledge."

1 0

vouzze
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 13-01-2021, 17:21:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

RE: Shade
I understand, you were wrong about something to do with Hunters yet, it is your Main Class, it is better to learn about some things you haven't known before - that is how we progress as humans.
But, don't bring toxicity to all chat's that I am in, I see you absolutely everywhere - flaming me, whether it's In-Game, Forums literally everywhere.
IE: I have screenshots of you threatening me In-Game, and after I countered your Argument with a few Statements about Hunters - you no longer could Reply, which clearly shows I have much higher knowledge of the Game than you do.
Now - don't be mistaken, I have been a GM on 2 previous Servers, 2.4.3 TBC ones for 6 years in total, yet. You are continuously saying I have no experience, when in reality I have been a GM on servers before you even started playing World of Warcraft.
Now - I don't want to put too much gasoline into the flame, but, you saying, I have no chance of becoming a Helper, when I haven't done anything to you is just horrible.
On the other hand, you cannot say I am ''A$$ Licking'' the Staff Members, when all I did was ask some Questions - also I am trying to help some Players by simply using my Knowledge and spreading it, so others also learn.
Lastly, I did not make this Forum ''Asking to be a Helper'' I did it, just so I can be aware of a few more things.
Hopefully you understand my situation now - I do not want any more toxicity from you, for absolutely no reason, it is just unecessary.

Best Regards Ksawery

0 0

Shade

[Snake]

(since 19-11-2022 22:34)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 13-01-2021, 17:30:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I don't play Freakz so I can't flame you in-game, it's not me who's flaming you

0 0

Arkod

[Zero Mortals]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 13-01-2021, 17:52:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'll just state something, maybe I'm wrong about it but, I see that you are using quite a lot of other sources rather than the WoW Freakz official site. From my point of view this is wrong simply because there are things which don't work here like they do on Retail.

Also...BfA and TBC are two totally different things, you may have experience for that expansion but that doesn't automatically implies that you got enough game knowledge about BfA after watching two or three guides of what this expansion is all about.

Yes, you are helpful, but please if you see a post on which you don't have enough informations, just leave it for a staff member or someone who is more capable of doing so. I am not trying to put the blame on you or something like this, just saying what I observed. Have a good day/evening.

1 0

vouzze
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 13-01-2021, 18:12:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

RE: Arkod,
Thank you for letting me know about the Guides - I will make sure to use those instead of other ones..
Arkod - I have played through all Expansions thoroughly - to it's limit, the only one I have not tried is MoP.
On BFA, I have probably spent 4-5 weeks Reading Guides, watching Videos, etc, just so I can learn the Patch, as for a couple of weeks since Release on Freakz - I'd already say I have learnt a ton, and, not everyone knows everything I know, and perhaps we can teach one another.
From all of the Posts I am sending out to people, who are either stuck on Quests, etc, I have thoroughly gone over every second of the Quest they have asked for Guidance in.
Obviously, not everyone knows BFA from 8.0 to 8.3.7 and memorises it in 3-5 Weeks - time is needed and considered essential to learn furthermore.
I really appreciate that you have told me about the Freakz Official Site Sources - I will definitely read over them.
Yes, TBC and BFA have completely different Cores, they are completely different Patches, however being a GM on BFA and on TBC I would say, in my opinion is the same thing - you assist various different Players, you offer Guides, you read Tickets, Reply to Questions and a bunch of more Supportive things: needed for a Server to become what it is..
Now, I agree, sometimes, it is normal, that when you Post something, you cannot assist a Player in it - this is because you do not have the assigned Power to do so, or of-course you lack the knowledge, however I tend to avoid the ones perhaps, I lack knowledge in, then I go learn them from A to B. However, sometimes when you go to help a Player, it is not certain if power is needed. But I would say, at least, spreading awareness of a Bug, or letting a Player know about a few solutions is very handy and helpful.

Once again, thank you Arkod - I appreciate your reply.

Best Regards Ksawery

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Tadashi, 13 January 2021 16:56

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Q & A  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 03:32:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x