User
Pass
2FA

Negative Reputation Points should not EXIST.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message588
vouzze
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 14-01-2021 14:05)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 13-01-2021, 22:20:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Good Evening everyone,
Recently, a toxic Player named ''Shade'' has gone on all of my Posts and commented on nearly all of them - all I saw was negativity..
He has accused me of being ''Wrong'' of many of them, however, I was correct in 99%..
Just now, Shade gave me a -28 Reputation Points, for doing nothing, but helping a Player.
I was hoping that I could perhaps save some Reputation Points, those are very important for me, this is because it shows that I am a honest and helpful Player.
I believe that ''Players'' giving each other ''Negative Reputation'' Points should not exist, here is why:
-> It may ruin someone's status, even if they are helpful and kind.. - we are trying to progress as a Community, but some players are abusing this.
-> Players that are working hard to help others receive Negative Feedback for doing absolutely nothing wrong, this is plain and simple negativity that should not be in the Forums.
-> I believe that we are a Community - FREAKZ is a whole community, and PLAYERS giving each other NEGATIVE Reputation Points for absolutely NOTHING is ridiculous.
What I assume ''SHADE'' is saying is that helping Players is wrong, PERHAPS because he does not have anyone to release his anger upon, he is targetting me for no reason.
AS I have said already, I am helping Players DAILY, and the Players I am helping are giving me thumbs up on my Comment, this shows that perhaps I have helped them, and it warms my heart.
In my eyes, everyone is equal, we all deserve a say, without Players this Community would not exist, and I am downright ashamed that someone is judging me for helping OTHERS.
Me, regularly helping Players, Posting 20 Posts a day, gets me 1 Reputation Point, for me this is happiness, for me this is rewarding.. This is because I spend all my days attempting to help, yet some Players go around ruining others Reputation because they hold more significant power.
Thank you everyone, and a special thank you to Shade.

Best Regards Ksawery

0 3

Tadashi

[Very Important Person]

(since 19-02-2023 16:00)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 13-01-2021, 22:21:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Don't get annoyed that fast, this is just useless
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 14 January 2021 14:44

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 24-04-2024, 01:47:46
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x