User
Pass
2FA

390 ilvl weekly chest item dissapeared

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Q & A
Author Message272
vict0ras

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-02-2021 22:23)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 14-01-2021, 15:32:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=159137&&name=gilded-serpent-s-tooth

Character name: pandalica

Bug description: I got this 390 ilvl Dagger from a weekly chest. I was wearing it all the time because it was the best I had, but yesterday, 3 items dissapeared, gloves, shoulder and main hand. The shoulder and the gloves came back, but this dagger not and I don't think it will appear back in my bag. Also, I don't have any other sword/staff/dagger because I scrapped the others and I need it very much for tomorrow reset raids and dungeons, otherwise I cannot go with the guild, It's too much of a difference. I play Wow for 10 years and I play on this server since Wrath of the Lich King on the same account and characters and this never happened. I tried the Item recovery on forum, but it is disabled. I wanted to post on the specific forum, but the recovery items forum is locked. Back in the days, it was very easy to get back an item, despite someone hacked/entered your account and deleted them or something else happened, but now I see that those item recovery cool things are disabled and not working anymore. Please take this into consideration and help manually if the recovery site/forum is not functioning, it's a very frustrating situation and I don't want to lose all my bfa progress because of this.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/qqJTlyc - 5 images, first with the exact date, hour and warforged item I received.

Thank you very much for the patience, I really hope you will understand the situation and try to help me.

Friendly gnome,
Pandalica

0 0

Tadashi

[Very Important Person]

(since 19-02-2023 16:00)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 14-01-2021, 15:55:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Sorry unfortunately the recovery system is not working yet
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Tadashi, 14 January 2021 13:55

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Q & A  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 22:37:09
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x