User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] Lorewalkers rep cant get Exalted

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message215
Migang

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-11-2022 15:00)

Post Posted: 22-01-2021, 03:57:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Larutan
Bug description: Lorewalkers are a reputation in Pandaria wish you need to get Exalted with in order to buy the Red Flying Cloud mount. Its only increased by discovering history rolls along Pandaria and completing the quest given by completing an entire history line with Lorewalker Cho. Currently one of the rolls doesnt work, without that its imposible to get exalted even using the bonus rep roll bought after Venerade. At the other hand each history line quest given must give you more rep in order to be able of being exalted after doing them all.
Proof: ill try to upload some photos of my current situation, i did all the rolls history lines but the bugged one and yet im still at the begining of Venerade rep.
https://imgur.com/a/dCGyG45

0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 22-01-2021, 06:29:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Duplicate

https://trello.com/c/MkYFUtKS/286-pandaria-lorewalkers

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by chronically, 22 January 2021 04:29

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 03-05-2024, 08:49:16
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x