User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Tiragarde Sound] Gulliver (World quest)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message199
PlayRus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-10-2022 15:57)

Post Posted: 28-01-2021, 17:58:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Gulliver
Bug description: Slaying Gulliver do not count towards completing the corresponding World Quest. The attached screenshot shows that I've killed the Gulliver (see the dead body and combat logs in the left-bottom corner), but I still have the uncompleted quest on my map and my quest log on the right corner.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/b4tOiWa

UPD: I've tried killing it a little bit later, and it counted towards the quest this time even though there were 2 of us without group this time. So I guess this bug might somehow be location related (depends on where you stay during the kill) or have some phasing issues, assuming that the mob disappears for a while when you come to him from the flight master.

Last edited by PlayRus on 28-01-2021, 18:10:39; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Arkod

[Zero Mortals]

(online 2 weeks ago)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 28-01-2021, 18:16:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings, seems to be similar with the issue stated here . I'll close your topic since you've managed to complete the quest.

Last edited by Arkod on 28-01-2021, 18:17:01; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Arkod, 28 January 2021 16:17

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 03-05-2024, 11:51:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x