User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] Combat bug in dungeons

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message183
Djmatrix9000

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-03-2022 10:47)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 30-01-2021, 23:08:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz item link:
Character name:Djmatrixdrui
Bug description: Hello, I wanted to report this very annoying bug, many times when we finish a dungeon, key, etc., the combat is bug and we cannot open the chest, it is too annoying since we cannot die in any way and if we use alt + f4 it does not work since kick us out of the dungeon

In the image that I am going to share with you, I show you that my combat is bug after finishing a key 10, I could not get my object due to this bug, if there is any way to fix it it would be of great help, it has happened to me before and not just me, it also happens in almost all dungeons not only in Freehold

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/dRMjKGA

0 0

Arkod

[Zero Mortals]

(online 2 weeks ago)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 30-01-2021, 23:15:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Duplicate

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Arkod, 30 January 2021 21:15

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 03-05-2024, 08:47:00
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x