User
Pass
2FA

I need a guide !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Author Message524
RobertoHnk

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-02-2021 17:12)

Post Posted: 26-02-2021, 18:09:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi guys , I'm new in WoW and I need a tutorial for blood elf hunter ( lvl , build etc )
I don't know what I need to do...
Thanks you guys and sorry for my bad english.

0 0

Jack

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-09-2021 20:49)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 27-02-2021, 13:50:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The best way you can learn is to make a new character and read the tooltip (the windows which opens when your hover on the spells) of your spells and also make sure to read passives from your spell book, use spells one by one and get use to them, learn them and see how they function with each other. Later on you will be able to pick talents and you will have to choose them and adapt them to your gameplay. You can always change your talents in rested area like Orgrimmar or Stormwind. Races do not have a big impact in your gameplay, but they do have racial spells, so make sure to check them as well! After you've learned all of that, when you feel comfortable playing with your character, you can (if you want of course) change your specialization which will change your gameplay of the character drastically, you will have different talents to choose and core spells will be different so I would suggest you to change your "spec" only if you're already comfortable with your current one! In your general spell tab you can see what kind of armor your class can wear (there is where you can find racial spells too)!

Be patient, it might be frustrating and overwhelming to have so many spells and passives at first, but it should be easier if you're starting from level 1. I hope you'll have fun on your journey, happy leveling!

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 04:02:57
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x