User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Tiragarde Sound] 'The Vanishing Lord'

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message291
Isprish

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-06-2022 21:52)

Post Posted: 11-03-2021, 00:35:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Isprish
Bug description: After taking the quest 'Drustvar' I was doing the quest 'The Vanishing Lord'. While taking a ferry to Drustvar in order to progress with the quest I accidentally joined Random HC queue and the invitation popped up, I joined the dungeon and after that the quest disappeared and I am unable to do anything. Tried going back to take 'Drustvar' from the board but despite the exclamation mark above the board, no quests are available for me. I also headed to Drustvar to see whether I can find anything there like trying to finish 'The Vanishing Lord' by speaking with the NPCs, but no success. Therefore I am unable to do the quest since it's not in the quest log and also I am unable to finish the legendary quest 'Uniting Kul Tiras' becuase I am not able to receive the reputation for Order of Embers, so no World Quests for me. It seems I'm stuck and there is nothing I can do by myself. I kindly ask you to reset the quest for me or help in any way. Posting in here since it's a bug and maybe it can be fixed somehow. Thank you.
Proof: The proof is that I have no quest in my quest log, no quest to take and no quest to hand in.

0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 11-03-2021, 04:56:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You never took Drustvar, you took Stormsong Valley and your next quest is already in your quest log: A House Divided.

You cannot choose another zone unless you finish your previous zone.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by chronically, 11 March 2021 02:56

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 04:25:37
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x