User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Paladin][Retribution] Avenging Wrath doesn't increase crit

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message337
Skizzo*

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-10-2022 16:52)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 18-03-2021, 15:25:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=31884
Character name: Kaemi
Bug description: Avenging Wrath doesnt increase crit at all, when it should increase by 20%
Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=oJFffDKtBTI:

0 1

Durotar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-06-2023 15:38)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 18-03-2021, 16:02:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/avenging-wrath-bug/103981
0 0

Pinkie

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-12-2021 01:19)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 18-03-2021, 17:06:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I really wish you put some effort into trying to prove this hypothesis
But instead I guess I will do it for you

For one, it is known, as per many posts on blizzard forums (like Durotar linked) that most abilities that increase critical strike are not listed on your character frame because they are either only affecting certain things (as opposed to everything) such as nature critical strike, holy critical strike (though these are rare these days and I cannot think of an example off the top of my head) or wow's spaghetti code
I think it is a shame these abilities are not shown on the character frame confusing people about their crit all the time but, being familiar with the UI and how it works, the structure was never really there to support short term critical strike effects that are expressed in % (this is probably a big reason why it's not shown these days, back in the day there were little spells that would increase X by Y% additively)

Nevertheless, here goes some proof
Sadly I was not able to get details to track my buff uptime because oogabooga dummies I guess but I hope you can believe me when I say that I have had ~100% uptime on avenging wrath through the fight
oooo buff uptime updated!

Alas, Rejected

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Pinkie, 18 March 2021 15:10

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 08:36:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x