User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Shaman Lightning bolt has 16hour cooldown ? talents error, cant play.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message193
winstonltgummy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 26-12-2021 16:25)

Post Posted: 21-03-2021, 04:42:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Novelaea
Bug description: My shaman lightning bolt skill has 16 hours cooldown, some talents cant change in stormwind, cant cast ghost wolf, cant play with my shaman, i did disabled all addons, tried change role to healer, or elemenatal, tried unstuck the char with freakz web site, tried logout and play different char, tried exit game and restart pc and login, tried enter a raid kill npcs and exit, tried change continent, fly elsewhere, go boralus then zandalar then boralus, tried change war mode pvp, I tried everything I could think of, nothing change,Please check youtube link (Sorry for long video but i tried everything.)

I last play SOLO mists of pandaria raid - Throne of Thunder 10 man heroic, i left the raid in middle with hearthstone and then everythings broken, may this info helps you to find what is wrong.

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-tpsWls8cY

0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 4 days ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 21-03-2021, 04:58:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Create a ticket in-game and ask a GM to reset your cooldowns.

Please make sure to link this post.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Skye, 21 March 2021 02:58

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 16-04-2024, 15:45:52
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x