User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Sent items bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message148
alexuilea

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-05-2021 10:51)

Post Posted: 21-03-2021, 14:21:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name:Shady
Bug description: Lost all the items sent.
Proof: No proof because didn t know that this will happen .
Hello!
Recently, like 3-4 days ago i used the site option 'Free name" and created the character with the name "Shady". I crafted some items for this character and sent them in different mails + gold from my character "Mystic", it was all allright till i tried to send from my other character "Athonus" the 300% xp pot when i saw that i can t send the pot because it says "You don't have any character with that name", i checked it 3-4 times if i didn t write wrong character name, but don't, i tought that maybe it was because the name was recently freed and maybe was a temporary bug. I have written a ticket and it was told to me that maybe at the next server restart i will get my items. It passed a day i tried again with the pot, it worked, but the rest of the items sent from "Mystic" were still missing, i didn' t recieved the mails not even now.
Is there any way to fix this?

Thank you in advance!

0 0

Zlu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-02-2024 22:32)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 21-03-2021, 16:27:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, Alexuilea.

This issue tends to happen sometimes on freshly renamed characters. We are not sure yet why this happens, but we're aware of it. What I can tell you is that you will most likely get the Items you sent, back in the Mailbox on the Character you sent the Items from, after the Sent Mail expires. (30 days)

All the best,
Zlu

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Zlu, 21 March 2021 14:33

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 22:06:12
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x