User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] The art of war, The Dark Portal

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message338
sttefy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-01-2023 14:49)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 21-03-2021, 17:55:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: 35933 https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=35933&&name=azeroth-s-last-stand
Character name: Kobo
Bug description: The quest "The art of war" to reach Draenor General Nazgrim from Grommash Hold in Orgrimmar is not visible. I went to the portal and gave Archmage Khadgar the quest, I entered "The Dark Portal", in Tannan Jungle, where I could give the quest but I don't receive another one, or "Azeroth's Last Stand". Also, I can only get out of there by teleportation.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/mFwWoKR -

0 0

Arkod

[Zero Mortals]

(since 18-01-2024 12:43)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 21-03-2021, 18:05:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Duplicate.

As for Draenor content, take the portal to Ashran/Warspear from the portal room in Orgrimmar and do bonus objectives since some parts of the old content are under development for the time being.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Arkod, 21 March 2021 16:05

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 01:43:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x