User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Defend the Dark Iron Highway

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message331
mirseyavash

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-04-2021 10:19)

Post Posted: 30-03-2021, 21:36:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: The new quest line I can't find the link
Character name: Agers
Bug description:
I have to defend the dark iron highway and there is percentage bar to show that I kill all of them.
I have killed all the enemies and nothing more left but the progress bar reached 71% and I don't know what to do next

Proof:

Update @ 30-03-2021, 21:36:14

Here is the screenshot:
https://imgur.com/a/woutGCe

0 0

Arkod

[Zero Mortals]

(online 4 days ago)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 30-03-2021, 21:50:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

I could not reproduce the issue, even had enough enemies in some attempts to get over 100% percentage (link: http://imgur.com/a/FvbJrth).
Try to delete your cache folder and restart the scenario, it is definitely doable. I'll wait for your response.

As a side note: Lesser crawler mines are awarding extra % too when they are killed.

1 0

mirseyavash

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-04-2021 10:19)

Post Posted: 31-03-2021, 12:11:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Thanks for the reply. I have abandoned the quest and start it again and I found the following:

I have found the problem, if those tracking mines are explode themselves you got no point and if you don't destroy them you can't pass this quest as you don't get enough point.

I have found another problem that if you log out and exit the game and relog the questline will reset.

0 0

Arkod

[Zero Mortals]

(online 4 days ago)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 31-03-2021, 12:38:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

Yes, as I mentioned on the above message, you have to kill the bombs, not to let them explode in order to receive the credits. Since you completed the quest I will close your post now. Please feel free to open a new report in case you encounter any sort of bugs.

Best regards,
Arkod

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Arkod, 31 March 2021 10:38

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 11:33:51
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x