User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Traveler's Tundra Mammoth 2nd-3rd Player unable to mount

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message261
evasnence

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-08-2021 04:43)

Post Posted: 13-04-2021, 15:13:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/item_finder.php?item=44235&name=reins-of-the-traveler-s-tundra-mammoth
Character name: - (Every character and other people trying to mount)
Bug description: The Traveler's Tundra Mammoth mount cannot mount a 2nd and 3rd player if you get it from vote points. So when another player tries to mount on an empty seat on the mount, the person can't interact with the mount. But when you try mounting on a person who bought the mount from Mei Francis, other people can mount normally
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/Rk5GCsd
Asked Bearrelroll to try and mount on my tundra mammoth, but, Bearrelroll can't mount. Would also happen on other people.

0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 3 hours ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 01-05-2021, 15:05:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Could not reproduce. Passenger function works for both horde/alliance versions.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Skye, 01 May 2021 13:05

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 17-05-2024, 03:32:07
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x