User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Druid] Ferocious bite

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message392
Iplayferal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-09-2022 09:04)

Votes: 18

Post Posted: 17-04-2021, 17:11:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=22568&&name=ferocious-bite

I have tried everything to make this class work in pve... spent over 300$ only for intem changes , sockets , I made posts with recounts that show how you have half of the crit chance that you should and everything gets ignored. In a normal PVE encounter my ferocious bite has less then half of the crit chance that it should. Do you guys wonder why there are 0 ferals on this server?

Now this are my stats with 0 procs :

All my spells are having somewhere btw 19% crit and 22% crit.

Ferocious bite in keys 11% crit chance:

Ferocious bite in raids 7% crit chance:

Then i changed my stats for the 4th time, again with sockets and everything. Was getting over 60% crit with procs, once again ferocious bite:

I told you the crit chance in general was bugged i made posts which got rejected because your GMs are clueless and they are testing with GM auras on dummys instead of normal encounters. Few weeks ago another player from my guild made a topic about crit chance which got approved and fixed (guess was bugged after all a? ).

Now I am telling you once again, this spell is BUGGED , it doesnt CRIT, i tried all the combinations possible. I am playing this class since this game out on high pvp/pve levels and I know everything about it, please STOP talking to the normal players like we are idiots and DO something useful for once.

THANK YOU!

Last edited by Iplayferal on 17-04-2021, 17:12:02; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Mordocc

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2022 21:47)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 17-04-2021, 20:08:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

man i know you are angry but with way you talk no one administrer will check your repport , and you can get punished.
0 0

Fiury

[Legend of Pandaria]

(since 10-09-2023 16:03)

Votes: 239

Post Posted: 17-04-2021, 22:00:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Do not show me screenshot where you have 60% crit with temporary procs, that invalid proof.
2. Every time I was showing you proofs of my tests where the abilities dealt CORRECT ammount of crits.
3. Thank You for showing a "proof" where you used the ability just 12 times.
4. As Anabloic said :"Because your crit is for example 30% that doesn't mean all your spells will do 30% crit some of them will be at 15% or something, thats just how it is (depends the amount of hits). Because the closer you are to infinity in terms of hits the closer you are to your crit percentage."
5. Assuming that you're correct and I'm not because "GMs are clueless and they are testing with GM auras on dummys instead of normal encounters." I was in Uldir, Mother boss and used Ferocious Bite 250 Times with 34% Crit Chance, and I did crits in amount of 40% of casts, that means I have to nerf the spell bcs it's overpowered Crit chance? No. at 50 casts, count of my crits was at 28%, at 120-180 casts, my crits was at 48%, at 250 casts, as you can see in the screenshot (No Crit / other stats power was added via GM commands, just infinite HP), my crits are at 40.8%.
Spoiler:

Discord: Fiury#4432

Last edited by Fiury on 17-04-2021, 22:03:06; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Fiury, 17 April 2021 20:00

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 09:49:42
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x