User
Pass
2FA

Interview with a staff member #3 - Denim
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info -> Old Events
Show only staff posts
Author Message2412
Tadashi

[Very Important Person]

(since 19-02-2023 16:00)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 13-05-2021, 20:51:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 15-05-2021, 00:31:19 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Q: Have you ever been an admin in Freakz CS 1.6 servers?
A: Nope, too many shady things going there at those times and they had their own wars. Didn't needed that at the time.

Q: Do you like bombs?
A: I have a thing for Tsar, it's majestic. Also, are you gonna ask everyone the same question?

Q: Why are u barely active in the discord?
A: The pedo van doesn't let wi-fi get through much -

Q: What are your thoughts about simps?
A: They have their usefulness to bring money to people who twist their minds. Makes the economy flow more.

Q: Do you like pâté? If so, what type of pâté do you like the most between Chicken, Pork and Vegan?
A: Chicken or Goose at any time.

Q: What event in the past would you like to launch again?
A: Not sure if you're referring to ingame event or IRL (historical) event. If it's ingame, PvE speedruns.

Q: When and how did you first become a staff member for WoW Freakz?
A: Started to annoy Rageless around 2014 for "Where am I event" spamming his PMs with redheads instead of ingame locations, then some supranatural force made me start doing the Loremaster achievs and reported all found bugged quests. The top wizard at that time (Zohlomg) took me in the army and been here ever since.

Q: What's the funniest thing (or things) that you found while checking the logs of new gms?
A: Wipe has no mercy damaging training dummies on a monthly basis. I think it's a fetish to abuse Groot.

Q: When you got the role you have now, did your responsibilities change drastically?
A: Being a colleague and having a certain type of relationship with all the GM's, then becoming their "boss" has both it's perks and downsides. You have to impose your authority somehow but also keep it friendly so people can take you for granted.

Q: Beer when?
A: When it stops raining -

Q: New adventures at neversea ?
A: I'll quote you a s*itphrase: "I don't like sand. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere."

Q: What do you choose - Sarmale or Florin Salam?
A: Too many sarmale, but never too much of Salam.

Q: What is your favorite class and spec ?
A: Elemental Shaman, maybe Retri Pala (depends on patch notes)

Q: What's your favorite jeans brand?
A: Don't have one, not a narcissist or a hater for other brands

Q: Forum admin when?
A: Remove dinosaurs from behind the scenes and it's done.

Q: Cuba or Aruba?
A: At this time, anywhere with 0 Covid cases and no restrictions. In a normal time, Aruba with a cuban cigar to be 50/50.

Q: If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
A: Either somewhere in the US or Tokyo, gotta see Kaiju first somewhere.

Retired

3 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Denim, 14 May 2021 18:25

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info -> Old Events  
Go to page Previous  1, 2    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 10:55:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x