User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Paladin] Avenging Wrath - no critical chance gained

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message306
Demon1945

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-07-2022 16:28)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 15-05-2021, 17:49:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=31884&&name=avenging-wrath
Character name: Katoriu
Bug description: Critical strike chance should be increased by 20% as the spell tooltip says, but it doesn't happen as it can be seen in the character panel on the left side. Even as an aura, the damage appears to increase by 20%, so critical chance should increase as well when shown as stats.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/2PwSQBY

"Am principii de fier. Daca ele nu va sunt pe plac, mai am si altele." -Groucho Marx
0 0

uffi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-11-2022 19:38)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 15-05-2021, 21:05:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It doesn't show on character panel but you can see all spell modifiers at the link you provided.

If you really wanna check:
Do a test where you will be using spells only during wings. For example use wings and dps dummy, stop when wings stop and wait for cd to get back. Do that 3/4/5 times and than do average crit chance.
(x + y+ z +..+q )/n and see if it's close to +20% of your crit.

x being percent crit of Crusader Strike
y being percent crit of idk ret spells..
z being percent crit of Crusader Strike in try 2..
q being percent crit of idk ret spells try 5..

n being the total numbers of spells you counted
(watch out if some spell has flat +30% crit from talents or something outside of avenging wrath, you have to not count that in).

I write this so you don't wait for answer, i was told there is no paladin class mod atm, and also i think this was posted before.

0 0

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(since 20-03-2024 15:53)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 15-05-2021, 23:41:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It works fine, it is a hidden aura that gets applied.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Anabolic, 15 May 2021 21:41

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 01:47:50
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x