User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Bugged quests in Zandalar.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message403
RedLotusEUB

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-07-2022 21:05)

Post Posted: 17-06-2021, 09:50:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name:Redlotuseub
Bug description: Bunch of quests are having technical issues.
Proof: Well , there's few world quests that are not finishable. I will give the list bellow:
A jolt of power - you can't revive any of the Stormhide lizards since the button for the revive spell is not on the screen. This happens after you finish the quest 1 time.
Naga Attack! ( in Zuldazar and Nazmir ) - the game doesn't mark enemy's from the Naga type for the quest when inside the quest zone and even if you kill any of them none of the kills will matter to the % towards completing the quest.
Scrolls and Scales - if you are outside of the quest zone you can see all of the enemy's and the scrolls inside the zone, but once you enter every enemy disappears and only the scrolls are possible to collect for the quest which is not enough for you to finish the quest since you need to get scales from the enemy's. This quest also bugs after you finish it 1 time.
G'Naat - this quest is in the zone of Scrolls and Scales quest and simply the boss that you need to kill disappears when you enter the quest zone of Scroll and Scales for reasons I listed above.
Those are all of the quests currently bugged in Zandalar. There's few quests in Vol'dun that are not visible on the map, but if you are on the right spot you get them and you can actually finish them. The only thing with them is that they are not visible. Most of them are located in the middle between 4 map places:
Atul'Aman , Vulpera Hideaway , Shatterstone Harbor and Terrace of the Devoted.
In the zone between those 4 places you can find at least 3 to 4 random quests which are not visible on the map one of which is world boss quest from the 1.5k HP type.
Thats all I saw for the BFA bugged quests for now. I hope I don't find more and that those quests who are bugged or unaccesable at the moment are fixed and brought back to the game and the players.

0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 10 hours ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 17-06-2021, 10:50:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug reports should be made separately in individual topiocs. Check Trello to avoid reporting duplicates and provide proof when reporting.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Skye, 17 June 2021 08:50

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 06-05-2024, 04:56:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x