User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [ The Wandering Isle ] Can't start Shu, the spirit of water

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message223
tedros

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-06-2021 13:22)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 18-06-2021, 18:44:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Zhutaran
Bug description: Hey! I had a hard time finishing the quest, thinking it was bugged or I haven't done something previously, so I abandoned the quest, but now I can't start it again. I have gone all around the map, checked Trivial quest mark to be sure I didn't miss it because of my level, but the quest is nowhere to be found. I finished all the quests on the map, and now I'm stuck here, unable to leave or start any more quests from this zone. Can you please somehow remote start this quest, or the appropriate quest I am missing to finish the chain and leave the zone?
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/19txcWM

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 18-06-2021, 19:19:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please create an ingame ticket and link the forum topic. I will assist you regarding this problem, but you need to be online for that.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lerona, 18 June 2021 17:19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 06-05-2024, 00:06:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x