User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Visual Bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message183
Taros85

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-05-2022 21:55)

Post Posted: 23-07-2021, 21:56:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Poimandres
Bug description:
Proof: Hello, I have a small visual bug, when doing the first missions entered Mechagon, already within the area, not the missions that are done before in Zandalar, the 1st that you have to take a propellant jet (or something like that) to start the chain of missions, I got a bug in flight the pj, I disconnected and reconnected, and that jet remained, I disconnected and connected several times to see if it was solved, I have changed spects, it is not that great things occurred to me but hey, I leave you an image so you can see what I mean, thanks in advance. (Sorry for English, I use google translator)

Img the https://imgur.com/a/MEuepY4

0 0

Taros85

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-05-2022 21:55)

Post Posted: 25-07-2021, 05:35:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

good, I'm just writing this to comment that the problem has already been solved, I don't know if someone from the team did it, but just commenting on it, maybe it solved itself, in any case, I would like this post not to be deleted in case someone happens that you know that the problem will be sooner or later, it will solve itself, if that was the case, nothing more, thanks for everything
0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 5 days ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 25-07-2021, 11:56:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Delete the Cache folder to prevent being disconnected after changing specs.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Skye, 25 July 2021 09:56

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 28-04-2024, 18:34:13
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x