User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Forced Grounding

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message340
Berrok

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-04-2022 10:48)

Post Posted: 19-07-2021, 14:12:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=49002/forced-grounding
Character name:Berrok
Bug description: The npc that floating above the ground is missing here is how supposed to look like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HmJofmVc6o&ab_channel=ZaFrostPet
Proof:

0 0

Lightning

[Red Devil]

(since 08-11-2022 11:10)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 21-07-2021, 16:48:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Berrok,

I have just attempted to reproduce your issue and I was unable to do so.

I could correctly complete the quest.

As you stated the NPC is indeed floating in the sky, but it also covers a big area of the sky so that could be the reason that you don't see it.
I would like to suggest you to be patient while attempting to do this quest and look up at the sky while standing at the highest/closest point that you are able to stand within the quest objective circle.

However if this doesn't solve your issue and you still experience troubles trying to complete the quest then I advise you to take one(or all) of those measures:

- Abandon / Retake the quest.
- Abandon the quest > Relog > Retake.
- Abandon the quest > Exit the game > Delete "Cache" folder > Retake.
- Abandon the quest > Exit the game > Unstuck from our website > Retake.

Do let me know if those solutions helped you by replying to this topic or VIA direct message.

Regards,
Lightning.

0 0

Lightning

[Red Devil]

(since 08-11-2022 11:10)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 31-07-2021, 12:08:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I will close and reject this topic since I assume by now the player has come to a solution for their problem.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lightning, 31 July 2021 10:08

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 07-05-2024, 05:34:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x