User
Pass
2FA

[Warrior] [Protection] Leap/charge based spells vs Lord Waycrest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Show only staff posts
Author Message398
Fanca

[Super-Moderator]

(online 6 days ago)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 02-08-2021, 01:28:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Lord Waycrest / Wasting Strike
Character name: Victorious
Bug description: Wasting Strike shouldn't deal any DMG to you nor apply dot whenever you leap/charge away from the boss.
That mechanic was used in High keys in retail in order to delay the cast of the spell, therefore having time to regain any CDs (mitigations, healer externals, etc.) because it can literally 1 shot you in really high keys.
Proof: Freakz proof /// Retail proof

The tank is marked with an orange marker, from the video, we can see that he first uses Intervene and the boss ability doesn't DMG him nor apply a debuff, right after that the boss casts the spell again and the tank uses Heroic Leap to get away from the boss while he is casting, therefore not being hit again.

That "mechanic" should be useable by any class that has a sort of charge/leap/teleport mechanic but I will leave it further for the other Class Moderators if they wish to look into it. -

Feel free to contact me via forum PM or discord. (Fanca#6164)
0 0

Fokume

[Very Important Person]

(since 21-08-2021 20:08)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 04-08-2021, 21:06:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Confirmed.

https://trello.com/c/oWM5Uecx/845-waycrest-manor-lord-waycrest-wasting-strike

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Fanca, 04 August 2021 19:10

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 15:49:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x