User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [World Quest][Tiragarde Sound]Bashmu

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message209
PlayRus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-10-2022 15:57)

Post Posted: 09-08-2021, 12:54:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=132068&name=bashmu
Character name: Sealanu
Bug description: This quest doesn't have a location, which are usually marked on the mini-map with a circle. That's why upon killing the mob, you don't have the quest completed (like if you have killed the mob out of the quest zone). I've killed it 5 times in a row, moving myself a few steps around the location, but still haven't got the quest completed.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/yrtKNcp

0 0

Lightning

[Red Devil]

(since 08-11-2022 11:10)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 11-08-2021, 09:11:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello PlayRus,

I have just attempted to complete this quest and I have done that successfully.
I did not face the issues that you have encountered and therefore I will be rejecting your report.

I would suggest you to relog in case you are having trouble zoning in World Quests next time, usually that fixes it.

Regards,
Lightning.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lightning, 11 August 2021 07:11

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 09-05-2024, 07:31:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x