User
Pass
2FA

[druid] [Autumn Leaves] restoration trait

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message526
Kamkuzan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-10-2022 17:35)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 04-09-2021, 12:18:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link:
Character name: Frostcat
Bug description: it doesnt give the additional healing . You can see in the first print screen with the trait and in the second one without and the healed amount is the same.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/nWPEMcp

Last edited by Kamkuzan on 04-09-2021, 12:26:13; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Cheewy

[Bubblegum Master]

(since 11-08-2023 19:31)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 04-09-2021, 18:32:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey Kamkuzan,

Thanks for taking your time to report this issue.

From the looks of it, it does work perfectly fine for me, it adds the extra healing and extra length to the HoT. As proof you can check this little vid i just made in the live realm: Clicky!

Could you please give me more info regarding your character?, did you had more than 1 Autumn leaves? (They do not stack), did you had warmode on? (sometimes it breaks traits), did you try to remove and re-add the trait and see if there are any changes?

Cheers.

Fertilized by solitude, watered by tears of the moon, the night blooming flower shines for eternity.
0 0

Kamkuzan

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-10-2022 17:35)

Votes: 16

Post Posted: 04-09-2021, 19:21:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So i have just 1 trait , i put warmod off and i did an unstuck for my character and still doing the same amount.
https://imgur.com/a/kNg8sku

for some reason it works on exactly this spot: https://imgur.com/a/raykcsw . Since then i tried relogin and unstucking and other spots , it never works exept this spot

Update @ 04-09-2021, 19:21:21

So i fund the reason, it was the "self reliance" trait because is a over time heal. The reason autum leaves worked for me just in that exact spot was because there was an enemy NPC behind me and "self reliance" stop healing.
I dont think its intended for 1 trait to negate another one

https://imgur.com/a/EYgHGVB

Last edited by Kamkuzan on 04-09-2021, 19:11:44; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Cheewy

[Bubblegum Master]

(since 11-08-2023 19:31)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 05-09-2021, 00:25:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes, you are absolutely correct, whenever self reliance is applied to the character, autumn leaves' healing portion fail to be triggered.

This thus confirms this issue, more info at trello: Clicky!

For now i recomend that you avoid using self reliance whatsoever, since autum leaves is a substantial performance boost.

Sidenote: This issue is only happening on self healing, i've tested it with a target with and without reliance, and while i had and hadn't reliance, and rejuvenation was *always* affected by autumn leaves on outwards healing. It only breaks on self healing.

Fertilized by solitude, watered by tears of the moon, the night blooming flower shines for eternity.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Cheewy, 04 September 2021 22:25

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 06:02:33
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x