User
Pass
2FA

Вопрос - Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Q & A
Author Message281
aliop147

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-09-2021 14:11)

Post Posted: 13-08-2021, 19:23:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1.Я играю сейчас за Орду и выполняю все квесты, можно в место скриншотов писать координаты?
2.И как лучше написать поломанный квест на английском или можно и на русском, я играю на русском и перезапустить игру каждый раз когда нахожу не рабочий квест муторно. Есть простые способы не выходя из игры сообщить о сломаном квесте.?
3.И есть команда через чат которая в ручную можно выполнить сломанный квест и получить награду с него?
4. добавите в чат игры: 0-10 число на выбор/world_ru чтобы русские игроки там общались.

1.I play now for the Horde and complete all the quests, can I write coordinates in the place of screenshots?
2.And what is the best way to write a broken quest in English or in Russian, I play in Russian and restart the game every time I find a non-working quest it's dreary. There are simple ways to report a broken quest without leaving the game.?
3.And there is a command via chat that you can manually complete a broken quest and get a reward from it?
4. add to the game chat: 0-10 number of your choice / world_ru so that Russian players communicate there.

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 day ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 11-09-2021, 14:19:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Coordinates for what?
2. English is mandatory on the forums in each section, except international sections
3. No
4. No, we have the official server channels only. Any other custom global chat for specific languages are not monitored by our staff but you can ask in the forum/discord international zones of the existance of such channels.

Retired

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion -> Q & A  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 11:12:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x