User
Pass
2FA

Priority?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Author Message479
Iplayferal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-09-2022 09:04)

Votes: 18

Post Posted: 15-09-2021, 16:54:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So the story is like this... As a melee on this server, since BFA came out, sometimes your spells are doing literally 0 damage and we been waiting and waiting and waiting to be fixed.... for few years now ? Can't really remember when BFA came out exactly but it's been a while.

Reports were made and nothing happen, because apparently certain people dont consider it to be a "major" problem. I have no clue how, but apparently if your spells are doing no damage and you lose resources/get cooldown when you use them without landing is not a "big thing"... Here is one of the bug reports made over the last years ( https://forum.wow-freakz.com/General-Melee-range-bugged-t600553.html ).

Now for example , we have this "bug report" https://trello.com/c/VvYkk7Tz/703-trinket-remote-guidance-device-projectile-mechanic, which a GM made it out of rage after he lost some arenas and he makes it as "urgent" , again out of rage, and not that get's fixed in less then 2 weeks, but it actually gets bugged and ruin a trinket that most of us have donated for pvp.

Just so you know , whoever "fixed" this, as a pvp player you are using that trinket when your target is stuned, so the fact that you SHOULD be able to dodge it doesnt matter 99% of the times, because you are stuned anyway, which means in real situations you won't dodge anything anyway..... So your "urgent fix" that ruined this trinket is a waste of time.... but thank you for listening to your staff once again kappa.

So now my question is... who's **** do you have to **** so a developer can fix something that is actually affecting all the classes and is actually helping this server? Do you guys see that we have around 1k players left and 1.5k peak times?
Doesn't that make you question yourself and think .... wait a second maybe we are actually doing something wrong?

Last edited by Iplayferal on 15-09-2021, 16:59:41; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 13:18:51
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x