User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [Druid][Guardian] Mastery: Nature's Guardian

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message270
Arthe

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-09-2022 16:29)

Post Posted: 30-09-2021, 14:16:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, i found this bug in game and on trello too... I just wanted to bump it to bring it to your attention... it's something valuable for a tank spec, cheers.

Bug description: https://trello.com/c/fyoYvwUb

0 0

Baitanas99

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-10-2021 08:05)

Post Posted: 01-10-2021, 01:05:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey how do I write a post in this forum? :)

Update @ 01-10-2021, 01:05:59

Sorry I meant topics -

0 0

Cheewy

[Bubblegum Master]

(since 11-08-2023 19:31)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 01-10-2021, 10:17:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, hello!

Thanks for the bump, but this will not change the priority nor urgency of the fix. Devs are more than aware about the problem and are working on it, please be abit more patient, it will be fixed in due time.

-------------------

@Baitanas99: By that i must guess that you are trying to create a new topic (ie bug report, or general reply to a megathread, for that you would need to go to the desired section and click on the button i highlight in the pic below.
To any degree, please make sure that you read the selective threads and/or check trello in advance if your objective is to post a bug report.

Best of luck.

Kind regards,
Chewy.

Fertilized by solitude, watered by tears of the moon, the night blooming flower shines for eternity.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Cheewy, 01 October 2021 08:17

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 20:13:17
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x