User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Mechagon] - You are already locked to this instance

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message287
cicmuistu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-01-2023 12:06)

Post Posted: 06-10-2021, 13:46:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/achievements.php?achievement=14056&&name=king-mechagon-kills-heroic-mechagon-workshop
Character name: Metazz
Bug description: Hi guys, i ve been trying to get to ilvl 415 for this dungeaon on heroic in order to get my achievement for the mechagnomes unlock but i ve seen on youtube that it doesnt look like this when you don t have the required ilvl but when you accidentally enter the dungeon or kill a boss, you will se in the screenshot. I did enter the dungeon alone quite some times but not recently at all, it was when you guys implemented the mechagon zone. Am i doing something wrong or is anything going on?
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/CfwhITq

p.s. it s the same post i ve made almost a month ago with no reply, but 50 views

0 0

Midius

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-10-2023 10:15)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 06-10-2021, 15:43:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The "Operation: Mechagon" dungeon is available only on mythic mode during this patch (8.2-8.2.5), and as such even if the client version is 8.3 you can't queue for it (you probably solo-entered it in mythic mode, since on heroic you clearly get a yellow message "Not available in this patch" in your chat box). The heroic and mythic+ difficulties are accessible only during/after the 8.3 patch.

If you want to finish your Mechagon campaign, search for "Mechagon workshop"/"Mechagon essence run" in the premade groups section, or start such a group yourself and set the dungeon difficulty to mythic. You need only the last boss, so you will probably choose to teleport to workshop.

1 0

Arkod

[Zero Mortals]

(online 5 days ago)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 06-10-2021, 16:04:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

Since the source of the "issue" has been aforementioned, I will reject your post. The dungeon is available only on its mythic difficulty for the time being and the allied race which you try to unlock, mechagnome, will be available once the 8.3 content is live. We are still on the 8.2.5 phase, you can check out more info regarding this here.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Arkod, 06 October 2021 14:04

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 21:47:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x