User
Pass
2FA

[Death Knight] [Unholy] Apocalypse and Army of the Dead Ghouls Follow

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message907
Darkpressure

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-02-2024 16:26)

Post Posted: 08-06-2021, 20:21:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: Apocalypse and Army of the Dead
Character name: Darkpressure
Bug description: Sometimes ghouls summoned by these 2 spells do not follow the death knight after target's death. Whenever the DK starts combat with other enemy the ghouls run from their "waiting" position to the new enemy, wasting time of the active spell. They should follow the DK upon target's death.
Proof: Click for video with the bug. You can see they just stand and do nothing including Magus of the Dead. Additionally, when DK switches target even without attack command or combat they will attack new target, pulling unnecessary adds.
Click for retail video. The ghouls followed me until they died. If I had pulled another add, the ghouls would have been closer to the target and would've dealt some of the damage before the spell ended.
The video is from SL expansion, but the ghouls spawned by these spells act the same way they acted in BFA.

0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 09-06-2021, 11:33:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Darkpressure wrote:
WoW Freakz spell link: Apocalypse and Army of the Dead
Character name: Darkpressure
Bug description: Sometimes ghouls summoned by these 2 spells do not follow the death knight after target's death. Whenever the DK starts combat with other enemy the ghouls run from their "waiting" position to the new enemy, wasting time of the active spell. They should follow the DK upon target's death.
Proof: Click for video with the bug. You can see they just stand and do nothing including Magus of the Dead. Additionally, when DK switches target even without attack command or combat they will attack new target, pulling unnecessary adds.
Click for retail video. The ghouls followed me until they died. If I had pulled another add, the ghouls would have been closer to the target and would've dealt some of the damage before the spell ended.
The video is from SL expansion, but the ghouls spawned by these spells act the same way they acted in BFA.

There is a bug report for this already (tagged as urgent): https://trello.com/c/1gVGd0XG/594-death-knightunholy-army-of-the-dead-ghouls-dont-swap-targets

We all pay eventually

Last edited by Ayro on 09-06-2021, 11:34:59; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Darkpressure

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-02-2024 16:26)

Post Posted: 09-06-2021, 16:21:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ayro wrote:
There is a bug report for this already (tagged as urgent): https://trello.com/c/1gVGd0XG/594-death-knightunholy-army-of-the-dead-ghouls-dont-swap-targets

I've checked that trello post, its quite similar. Although its stated there that ghouls only change to the new target upon first target's death, I showed in my video that they didn't switch back to "follow the DK" mode at all after the solo target is killed and combat ended. There is no video evidence link in that post so I thought it meant switching between the two or more targets during combat.
So comparing the two:
1) Trello post bug - ghouls dont switch between the targets during combat.
2) This bug - ghouls don't follow the dk after combat until they die.

Last edited by Darkpressure on 09-06-2021, 16:34:37; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Plaguesynth

[Blood DK Masina ]

(since 03-06-2023 12:53)

Votes: 51

Post Posted: 16-06-2021, 14:27:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ghouls don't react to pet commnds . Confirmed .

I added this topic to the Risen Skulker one aswell as it's the same issue .

0 0

Plaguesynth

[Blood DK Masina ]

(since 03-06-2023 12:53)

Votes: 51

Post Posted: 25-10-2021, 16:44:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Trello post : https://trello.com/c/sCWCFakj/646-death-knight-risen-skulker-pet-and-aotd-apoc-ghoul-pet-commands
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Plaguesynth, 16 June 2021 12:27

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 17:43:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x