User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Mage] [Skill] [Essence] / Icy Veins, Vision of Perfection

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message269
cfulayforsda

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-03-2022 12:14)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 06-11-2021, 02:07:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: Icy Veins / Vision of perfection
Character name: Antosha
Bug description: I already opened post for vision but Im opening it again with different title '' Icy Veins '' because Im not sure whats bugged but something is bugged Im sure. I record a video I also talked about whats going in on with icy veins. You can see the video, also I have screenshots. Frost mage when he use vision of perfection he is getting icy veins on every *** fight literally every fight he has full burst + frigid grasp so that means he has 7000+ intellect and icy veins on every pull and I dont know are you guys saying think its normal or not. Just check it out please because its not normal. How the *** he has icy veins on every *** single pull with 7k intellect. Also he has always full proc on 4 min single fight imagine 4 min raid boss he has 3.50 uptime with icy veins ahahahahaha man I dont think thats normal... And if you saying its normal with vision, as a rogue I have %70 pure haste without any proc Im getting 0 proc if you are saying its normal for range. Paladins have insane procs with vision too Im sure something is bugged on frost mage.

Proof: https://imgur.com/nFB6pX5
https://imgur.com/vqmfRKc

Here is video that I showed you each pull he had burst and fridig grasp (7k+ intellect) https://youtube.com/watch?v=bEp4G2tL9ds:

0 0

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(since 20-03-2024 15:53)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 06-11-2021, 13:49:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

There is nothing bugged with this, I already told you , there is no seperate script for Mage or rogue or whatever class , everybody has same script but different RPPM, Vision RPPM with current 8.3 changes (was different in 8.2) is 0.952 for certain classes or 1.12 for others (or 0.85-1 if these are post change values) , classes with lower RPPM are probably the ones with lower burst cooldowns, also saying you have 70% haste is still not even comparable to amount of haste that Frost mage has.

And also high uptime is caused by combination of Thermal Void and Vision, wtihout Vision your icy veins duration is 50 sec because of TV, If fight was 4 minutes, without vision mage would have 1 minute 40 sec which is 41.6% uptime where we are assuming that duration is 50 sec which can extend beyond that in first burst, so adding Vision on top of this and having approx 60%-70% IV uptime is nothing but expected and not even a good pull , because good pulls are 70%+.

As for Frigid grasp it only procs while u have it on you, if you only have Icy Veins vision will only proc IV and not FG, their durations are different and not the same as in case of Paladin's AV and AM.

But Conclusion , there is no such thing as one class being bugged while others are not since they are all affected by same script, vision is not scripted separately for each spec or class. Rejected.

1 1

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Anabolic, 06 November 2021 11:49

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 02:18:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x