User
Pass
2FA

[Siege of Boralus] Combat bug/deaths after first bridge

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message234
uffi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-11-2022 19:38)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 28-11-2021, 02:07:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: N/A
Character name: Creamgasm
Bug description: Ally side SoB. Group jumps in water and does the horde pathing. After killing one patrol add and 2 packs and heading to the bridge we were attacked by invisible add. Was it a shard idk but it had also the knockback effect so it looked like it was invisible patrol add (enfocer ? idk name, the add patrolling the docks). And it continues even if you die. It kills one party member goes to another one and so on, meanwhile whole party is in combat. Even after releasing you pick it up while running back causing party to die again.
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/B5g1Qqi here you can see druid trying to heal himself from nothing

1 0

Midius

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-10-2023 10:15)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 28-11-2021, 18:30:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Can confirm that this happens from time to time since the beginning of the patch, from what I've deduced the NPCs that melee hit/knockback you Riptide Shredder, Dockhound Packmaster and Snarling Dockhound sometimes aggro on you before the first crystal, and even after wipe they remain invisible and untargetable, in which case (unless everyone in your party happens to have stealth) you are unlucky and must reset the dungeon and deplete the key.

The original post should probably have mentioned the dungeon difficulty, this happens only in mythic+ with the new Awakened affix, so these "clones" might have to do with the different phases that dungeon has.

0 0

nikica

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-02-2022 19:40)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 28-11-2021, 19:16:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can confirm it was happening to me as well, but only on the Alliance side of dungeon. Even if we are not going over the water it tends to bug out. If you somehow survive bridge and path up to first boss, you are getting combat bugged from which you can only escape by dying. It makes a big issue when it comes to Awakened due to party being unable to activate the obelisks.

zmikica -
1 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 21:14:06
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x