User
Pass
2FA

[Ny'alotha] Ra-Den Heroic Nullifying Strike/Decaying Strike

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message216
uffi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-11-2022 19:38)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 17-12-2021, 23:27:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=313213&&name=decaying-strike
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=306819&&name=nullifying-strike
Character name: Creamgasm
Bug description: I think this 2 spells are connected cus they trigger on 100 energy , thus one report.

They dont work at all. Noticed cus of p3 decaying strike, it happens once and never again for the rest of the fight. Pretty sure same happens with the 1st phase strike also cus there weren't once need for tank swap. You can basically solo tank the fight cus you can live one decaying strike for sure.

Ps: This is Hc idk how is mythic doing.
Pss: I got depression looking at trello. Hold in there guys. -
Proof: I was tired and forgot to screenshot, sowwy.

0 0

uffi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-11-2022 19:38)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 17-01-2022, 22:53:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Been in hc tonight on raden after a while, seems to be working fine now, guess u can close the topic.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 21:12:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x