User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] Visual BUG? NPC Captain Razorspine does not spawn/Stormsong Valley

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message534
PUZ

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-03-2022 12:20)

Post Posted: 02-01-2022, 02:42:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=130897&name=captain-razorspine
Character name: NPC Captain Razorspine
Bug description: I have been trying to get the Adventurer of Stormsong valley achievement for over a month. I check daily twice as i was advised he only spawns during a WQ. Whiplash is currently where this NPC should be also.This is the only NPC I need to kill, however he does not spawn. I have deleted cache and even uninstalled and re installed a fresh version of WoW. I have tried on a few alts as well and still nothing. I also tried with a friend who also could not see this NPC. I was speaking with Introverse (GM?)and he advised I should open a bug report.
Proof:

0 0

Koler

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-01-2023 21:48)

Votes: 8

Post Posted: 18-01-2022, 01:29:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, I have completed that achievment. The thing is some WQ dots won't appear on map when the world quest is active, you have to check the area where he is supposed to spawn multiple times during the day as I did.

Update @ 18-01-2022, 00:29:37

I see that the trello report https://trello.com/c/U541jbRf/1027-stormsong-valley-elites-rares-missing-rp-spawn?filter=Alp mentions it can only be seen with GM on, I got the achievement back in April. I'll mark this as duplicate since the issue has already been reported, but I advise you to check if the NPC appears just in case.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Koler, 17 January 2022 23:29

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 07:47:07
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x