User
Pass
2FA

[Vision of Stormwind] Magister Umbric evading during intermission

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message316
Midius

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-10-2023 10:15)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 16-01-2022, 17:37:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/npc_finder.php?npc=158035&&name=magister-umbric
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=309451&&name=frozen-storm

Character name: Zane

Bug description: The final elite of the Mage Quarter area of the Vision of Stormwind, Magister Umbric, seems to randomly reset during the 2nd intermission while channeling. I saw this happen 3-4 times during a few dozen runs, so not that frequently after all, however it's enough for it to happen once to mess up a vision if you are running solo/carrying, especially with a class with high CD on interrupts, whether you are managing your sanity beforehand or not (even more so since you lose sanity quickest in that area). The mob evades and then regenerates its HP - thankfully it doesn't teleport back to its original position and you can restart the encounter from the left side of the room.

The video below is from my main 5-mask solo because it's the first time I managed to "catch" it while also recording, however as far as I noticed it does not depend on player class, number of masks or weekly affix(es). Sadly I don't know how many players this affects or how to reproduce the issue, but if it indeed happens it might be advisable to skip this elite if you're still going for cloak upgrades on alts at rank around 9-10 until fixed.

Proof: Here is the video from this week.

0 0

darkripo1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-07-2023 10:41)

Post Posted: 19-01-2022, 09:34:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can confirm this, happened to me 2 times, on different chars, but not always...I was on my druid, and once on hunter, he didn't fully recharge on HP but more than 50% was added back...

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 06:14:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x