User
Pass
2FA

[World Event] Love is in the Air
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Show only staff posts
Author Message5743
Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 9 hours ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 07-02-2022, 13:36:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[quote="darkripo1"]
simple-explanation wrote:
WoW Freakz link: Lonely
Character name: Nepherim
Bug description: Eating a Buttermilk Delight on a Romantic Picnic does not award the achievement. Most likely the picnic does not work properly, cause the basket vanishes when clicked, and does not put the heart over the character.

@Denim: EDIT: Managed to obtain this achievement in LEGION DALARAN! But both players need to use their own Romantic Picnic Basket, since it vanishes if one player clicks it.

Update 2022, I tried to follow all these indications, but doesn't seem to work anymore if it worked in 2021....you just don't get the picnic buff on you. I tried even with each having separate toy and nothing...

It's known that the picnic basket offers only to the player who places it the achiev, but good find with the Legion Dalaran.

Retired

0 0

darkripo1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-07-2023 10:41)

Post Posted: 07-02-2022, 14:54:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[quote="Denim"]
darkripo1 wrote:
simple-explanation wrote:
WoW Freakz link: Lonely
Character name: Nepherim
Bug description: Eating a Buttermilk Delight on a Romantic Picnic does not award the achievement. Most likely the picnic does not work properly, cause the basket vanishes when clicked, and does not put the heart over the character.

@Denim: EDIT: Managed to obtain this achievement in LEGION DALARAN! But both players need to use their own Romantic Picnic Basket, since it vanishes if one player clicks it.

Update 2022, I tried to follow all these indications, but doesn't seem to work anymore if it worked in 2021....you just don't get the picnic buff on you. I tried even with each having separate toy and nothing...

It's known that the picnic basket offers only to the player who places it the achiev, but good find with the Legion Dalaran.

So after several tries, I managed to do it, but apparently in legion Dalaran is not working anymore. Now works in Old Dalaran. But you need to do things in a specific order and time, of course. 2 people have to use their own toys, at the same time they need to get buff from basket, each player from his own basket. And once buff is up, eat the candy, and works. Just took the achievement...others combinations/tries didn't work

0 0

AnatoliVD

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-12-2022 17:34)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 07-02-2022, 18:13:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

When a player leaves he gets a Dungeon Deserter debuff 30 min.
0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 9 hours ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 07-02-2022, 19:08:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

AnatoliVD wrote:
When a player leaves he gets a Dungeon Deserter debuff 30 min.

That's not a issue, that's intended.

Retired

0 0

AnatoliVD

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-12-2022 17:34)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 07-02-2022, 19:31:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It should not be obtained if the rdf is completed. -
0 0

karlopatolahh

[Mentally Stable]

(since 17-02-2022 19:06)

Post Posted: 07-02-2022, 21:34:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello GMS, I noticed that people have been farming the dungeon to get the mounts and I've known that you can only get the Heart Shaped Box once a day but people have been requeueing and getting the boxes multiple times in an hour i don't know if this is implemented in purpose or a bug in the system.
0 0

alowne

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-03-2022 08:21)

Post Posted: 09-02-2022, 11:14:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hot On The Trail - alliance quest from Love is in the air event in Stormwind city not working to complete to the npc .
proof: https://imgur.com/a/sGfqtKP
https://imgur.com/a/wwxhJIa
https://imgur.com/a/no4TrEN

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4    

The time now is 25-04-2024, 09:46:31
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x