User
Pass
2FA

[Torghast] Soulforge Heat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> PvE
Author Message229
Midius

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-10-2023 10:15)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 28-02-2022, 16:31:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=326469&&name=torment-soulforge-heat

Character name: Thaidakar

Bug description: Assuming the system of torments still in effect during patch 9.0, this torment (exclusive to the Soulforges wing of Torghast) is stacking incorrectly. All sources such as mentioned below agree that it should start with one stack at Layer 3 and increase by one for each layer and floor that contains hostile mobs, here it starts at two stacks and it counts the 3rd floor as well. For example, at the final boss of layer 3 you should have 5 stacks (for example here), while here you get 7 stacks. This might seem like a minor issue however it will become more important as more layers are released (only layers 1-6 being available at the moment).

The other problem is that this torment seems to randomly give you additional stacks while in combat, especially during the last boss, and the only way to reset them is to either ascend to another floor or to die and respawn at the beginning, I saw this twice, once at 15 stacks and another 20 stacks (as in the screenshot), probably because it isn't even possible to get more than 20 (at least according to the database).

Proof: Here you can see the second issue, while for a comparison of initial stacks examples for layer 4 are this (from here) and this (from retail).

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> PvE  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 15:29:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x