User
Pass
2FA

Hunter Skill Issues (Marksmanship/Beasts)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Other
Author Message200
shadows978

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-10-2022 02:57)

Post Posted: 15-03-2022, 02:29:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://youtu.be/M66JmbgEUjg
Character name: Lauryyz
Bug description: Hunter Skill Issues (Marksmanship/Beasts)
Proof:Hello, as you can see I have a problem only with the hunter class, (Marksmanship / Beasts), most of all with their main skills every time they use Trueshot and Bestial wrath, As you can see every time you use that ability around me you have to stop and disappear and everything appears again, this problem is not only in my character but in all the other players, when I try to make keys with other hunter players it always brings me the same problem. That's why I share a video I made so you can see the problem, I appreciate your attention waiting for a prompt response.

0 0

michael0729

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-11-2022 02:12)

Post Posted: 20-03-2022, 13:03:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mine does not do that.

But it did something similar before I changed graphics from AMD to Nvidia. My screen would stop at inopportune moments and it would sometimes even get me killed. It did this on any Wow client, including retail.

0 0

shadows978

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-10-2022 02:57)

Post Posted: 22-03-2022, 00:47:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

But this problem only happend with hunters class, no body else, i mean other classes don't give me that problem. Only hunters
0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Other  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 14:18:29
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x