User
Pass
2FA

Questions about donating Pre-SL Transmogs.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Show only staff posts
Author Message479
evolutioner

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-10-2022 15:24)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 16-04-2022, 19:41:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings.
I have a question that are,
1.I want to donate 10 Pre-SL Transmogs via website but there are several box to input Item's IDs. The problem is my region are restricted to access the Wowhead so I can't find item's ID I want to donate for and
2.The function on freakz can choose if you need to get normal, heroic or mythic item right? I curious that if I want to get mythic Xmog. Do I have to put normal ID and choose mythic OR put mythic ID and select mythic in the box again?
Pls reply fast. tyvm.

0 0

Miksha

[WoW GameMaster]

(since 18-07-2023 21:32)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 18-04-2022, 16:29:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

To answer your questions:

1. There are a few websites that work the same as Wowhead such as wowdb.com as an example.

2. Depending on the item, some of them might have different drops for each difficulty, while some might have only 1 drop. For that you need to check exactly. Usually it would be necessary for the normal id of the item and then chose the difficulty for its respective appearance.

Hope it helps you out. Clossing thread.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Miksha, 18 April 2022 14:29

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 10:41:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x