User
Pass
2FA

[DUPLICATE] [DUPLICATE] The Captive King Quest is bugged and can't be done

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message484
danny007

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-05-2022 20:51)

Post Posted: 20-04-2022, 18:49:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Shadowsong
Character name:Montubio
Bug description: The Captive King Quest
Proof: This mission cannot be done and it is important to continue advancing in the game, I am not the only player who has it bugged, I leave a video of the problem, basically it asks to click on LK's domination helmet, but it cannot be clicked.
Because of this, it is not possible to go to Torgast to find the 3 items needed to complete this quest. I already did and the bosses don't drop them. I've already relogged, cleaned the cache, tried various graphics quality modes and unstuck the character. It doesn't work.
Please check this out: https://youtu.be/SImDI3VTcRE
What should be able to be done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkPL0IOCvFM

0 0

Sprst

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-06-2022 13:12)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 20-04-2022, 19:21:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Duplicate
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Sprst, 20 April 2022 17:21

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 12:55:49
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x