User
Pass
2FA

I deleted a old dh i did not played, but i did not know demon hunters now start low level.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Show only staff posts
Author Message495
Tysuio

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-04-2023 19:48)

Post Posted: 06-05-2022, 05:57:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I played here last time december 2020, and i made a demon hunter, now i returned and he was level 39. I never played him, and i wanted to remake his appearence, so i just deleted him and made another, but i did not know that demon huntes now start level 8. Is there any way i can recover my old one, level 39? His nick was the same as the one from my current dh, "Koozebur".
0 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 3 days ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 06-05-2022, 09:35:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Tysuio,

You can now recover deleted characters regardless of their levels.

Head over to your character list here, you will be able to recover your deleted characters.

Best regards,
Skye

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Skye, 02 June 2022 15:39

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 03:39:47
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x