User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Cannot go on with my covenant campaign chapter 6

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message541
cryboi07

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-05-2022 13:06)

Post Posted: 09-05-2022, 13:47:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name:Arcangelus
Bug description: I have to start the chapter 6 of my Covenant campaign (maldraxxus) but the quests does not appear cause the game say to me that first i have to do a quest of "Chains of Domitaion" but i got no quests in the enclave so i cannot go on with the story and with covenant's contenta. What can i do?

Proof:

0 0

Sora

[WoW GameMaster]

(since 09-06-2023 04:05)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 10-05-2022, 13:47:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

You already seem to have completed the Chapter 6 of the Necrolord covenant campaign.

You have all the quests completed from Necrolord campaign Chapter 6 - A Golden Dawn, up till the last quest of the chapter 'Pride of Place'.

If you're looking for Chapter 7 then it is not unlocked right now and you will be able to continue once it is released.

As for the Chains of Domination questline, please ignore that for now as it is intented for the next patch and you can only see it because we are on 9.1.5 client.

Best,
Sora.

Last edited by Sora on 10-05-2022, 13:49:32; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Sora, 13 May 2022 22:23

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 02:20:51
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x