User
Pass
2FA

Problem with a shadowlands quest in bastion

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Author Message428
AkagamiTendo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-05-2022 19:01)

Post Posted: 16-05-2022, 03:37:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello everyone, I ran into a problem in the quest in the bastion called "The enemy you know", in the phase where you need to fly and throw hammers on the bells, after a while I was dropped by an NPC and I died, then I could not move in spirit form, so I re-entered game, but when I arrived at the place where I had taken the quest before, there was no one, I canceled the quest, restarted again (this usually helped if the quest NPCs disappeared), but again nothing, and there is no quest in the journal, it only says "reach 50 level to continue" even though I'm already 53.
0 0

AkagamiTendo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-05-2022 19:01)

Post Posted: 16-05-2022, 05:48:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ok nvm, restarting computer and waiting 2 hours somehow fixed the thing.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by k0s, 17 May 2022 06:50

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 06:23:04
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x