User
Pass
2FA

Quest - Venthyr - Right our Wrongs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Quests
Author Message371
Zaranthos

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-09-2023 21:28)

Post Posted: 04-05-2022, 15:30:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=58584&&name=right-our-wrongs
Character name: Zaranthos
Bug description: Theotar NPC bugs often for many reasons
Proof: -Not doing a screanshot as trying to complete it is bad enough-

Maybe not a proper bug report without screenshot, deal with it. I've spent 2 hours on this quest already trying to figure a way to make it work and I'm not spending more to capture a screenshot of a bug that many people will probably have to deal with before it's properly fixed.

Take quest, wait, talk to Theotar. It enables him as an MPC that follows you and gives you a buff. The buff won't work unless he follows you. If he doesn't follow you, or combat breaks him, or phasing breaks him, or someone else clicks your anima you have to remove the buff. Only way I can find to remove the buff is use unstuck from Freakz site. Don't drop the quest as that will just reset your progress. Unstuck, go all the way back, talk to Theotar again, try to get your anima, hopefully before combat or anything else breaks him again. Not fun.

Hopefully this will save others the time I wasted deleting cache, dropping quest, etc. Another bug with Venthyr chapter 6 right now is when you finish it the buff for Theotar isn't removed. Unstuck again to remove that after last quest.

Last edited by Zaranthos on 04-05-2022, 18:48:55; edited 1 time in total
4 0

stpas

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-10-2022 15:06)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 17-05-2022, 11:10:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

confirmed, still bugged i have dropped the quest and i cant continue at all on this one, the npc that should frollow you doesnt exist after you speak to Theotar.
1 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Quests  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 07:32:02
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x