User
Pass
2FA

[Orgrimmar - Valley of Wisdom] Delay of up to 3 seconds to all actions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> PvE
Author Message152
mh554

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-10-2022 11:24)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 29-06-2022, 14:54:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bug description: Whenever my chars are in Valley of Wisdom all actions (send messages, interact with npc/objects, casting spells) are delayed up to 3 seconds. As soon as I leave VoW all is back to normal - hasn't happened before 9.1

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/REJECTED-Orgrimmar-Valley-of-Wisdom-Delay-of-up-to-3-seconds-to-all-actions-t603688.html

Edit:
This bug is still active! It is not solved and is just happening in Valley of Wisdom - whenever I enter this area everything is delayed, when I leave it all is back to normal.

What is the point of reporting bugs when you just assume they are fixed and close topics? This is extremly frustrating and disencourages players reporting bugs at all. (!)

0 0

mh554

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-10-2022 11:24)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 06-07-2022, 10:30:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I assume the bug had something to do with Midummer Festival Event, as some objects were floating in mid-air above the water in Valley of Wisdom - since the festival is over, the bug is gone.
0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> PvE  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 08:53:31
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x