User
Pass
2FA

THE HIVEMIND - The Only 5 person flying mount

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Author Message423
morsugio

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-09-2022 15:13)

Post Posted: 08-09-2022, 18:48:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Mount-Item ID: 156798
Item Link: https://www.wowhead.com/item=156798/the-hivemind
WowHead Link: https://www.wowhead.com/guides/the-hivemind

I have some doubts about The Hivemind Mount & Bound Sequence
The beginning of the Hivemind secret series, the cards and the sparkles do not appear in Shattrath City

0- When searching for the items needed to make the sequence of secrets in the Freakz database, none of them was found.

1- I tried to start the series of secrets to unlock the mount, but it is not available on Freakz

2- I would like to know if the developers intend to add this script to the server.

3- I realized that the mount is for sale on freakz website, but as the mount depends on a bond between 5 players, I wanted to know how the purchased mount works.

4- Since the purchased mount does not require the link between players, could anyone use it along with the one who bought it? or only the one who bought it could use it, like a single flying mount?

5- I intend to buy the mount only if it fits the 5 members. But if I buy it and it doesn't fit as I should, is there any way to get a refund?

"The Hivemind is a secret mount that is the first 5 person flying mount in World of Warcraft. The catch is, only the four people that were part of your most recent Hivemind ritual can enter your mount."

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 27-04-2024, 10:21:08
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x