User
Pass
2FA

[Torghast] - points system

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> PvE
Author Message230
darkripo1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-07-2023 10:41)

Post Posted: 19-09-2022, 12:38:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Character name: Shadyripper
Bug description: Points you get in Torghast runs are not working properly, even if it doesn't match the addon I'm using to follow points, things you need to do should give you the points after completing, at the moment it doesn't...for multiple tasks I noticed that. You are unable to get a flawless run as always ends up with 194-196, 197-198 points...which shouldn't be the case.

- proof 1 - I didn't get the points from 'daredevil' to kill 2 elites in 10 seconds, I usually do this for all elites I find in my runs, no points at all in description from game. Not talking about the addon now. Addon says I did them because I actually did.
- proof 2 - Executioner not taken also - I killed the boss in 25 seconds, so this means under 40. No point bonus for this either.
- proof 3 - reinforced - you need to have over 30 anima powers, as you could see, I have 32...no bonus points as well.
- proof 4 - hunter - nothing here as well, even if I did what is asked

Plus if you are empowered, all actions should grant you double-points. some of these tasks I did them with this active, and I got nothing doubled- please check this.

Proof: https://ibb.co/RvjYPDr
https://ibb.co/v1vGzmv
https://ibb.co/88n4D32

regards,

0 0

Mordocc

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-11-2022 21:47)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 19-09-2022, 20:16:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

something you are making wrong because i did 240 points sometimes and 220. try making not get epic power and not get damage from traps. learn more about torghast and the secrets than you can make man.
0 0

darkripo1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-07-2023 10:41)

Post Posted: 20-09-2022, 07:56:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I know how to get flawless, I already have on some runs that I've managed to do them but the point system doesn't show up all your gatherings. And if you look closely in my screenshots, I have trapmaster and the one for not taking epic powers...plus I know some of the secrets as well, but not always show up. On this run, I'm posting I had all the possibilities to make flawless but didn't happen as some achievements didn't count...and I noticed this several times...I'm not complaining that I'm not doing flawless as I know it's not possible all the time but even in the times that could be, doesn't happen...

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> PvE  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 23:08:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x