User
Pass
2FA

Bug Fishing Dialy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message419
darkh3aven

[Die Führer]

(since 24-09-2010 18:31)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 16-06-2010, 12:32:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13833/blood-is-thicker

Bugged

The bloodtooth is a feisty little fish used in a recipe to cure infected wounds. We could use some of them, if you're up to it.

As the name suggests, they've a hunger for blood. The only way I know how to catch the little devils is by creating a blood pool and fishing in it.

Get yourself covered in blood - just slaughter a beast in the Borean Tundra - and then jump in the water. It'll wash right off and create the perfect fishing spot.

Am omorat o bestie,am luat bufful cu sangele,am sarit in apa dar nu apare Blood Pool,nu se intampla nimic.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13832/jewel-of-the-sewers

Bugged

Hard to believe that most people fish in the Dalaran Sewers for giant rats and mutated fish. Especially when those waters are filled with priceless jewelry - discarded by broken hearted fools, thieves, and careless drunks.

The trick is to let your hook drag the bottom and don't pull up too hard when you get something. Try it out, <name>. I'd be willing to trade whatever you find for a few trinkets of my own.

Nu stiu exact daca trebuie sa pescuiesti acolo sau sa omori rechinul ala.Sa pescuiesti nu poti pentru ca nu te lasa iar rechinul nu are loot.

Multumesc

"Anyone who sees and paints a sky green and fields blue ought to be sterilized."
-A. Hitler

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 13-05-2024, 07:32:26
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x