User
Pass
2FA

7.1.5 BIS Vengeance DH?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message933
TheOgopogo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-05-2022 20:13)

Post Posted: 11-01-2019, 00:02:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey everyone.

I'm looking for a BIS list for Vengeance DH. Doesn't look like they get too much love on the forums for this spec but I'm really into the playstyle of Vengeance and would like to know what everyone out there thinks is BIS for the 7.1.5 list.

Thanks in advance!

1 0

DoesMyNameMatter

[Pricefield Junkie]

(since 14-11-2023 17:52)

Votes: 106

Post Posted: 16-01-2019, 09:02:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Assuming you're not interested in purchasing a 929 or 959 or whatever the ilvl will be character , I'll give you some indications on what you should aim for : First thing's first , you wanna get the 2 set bonus from ToS asap . The set in Nighthold and 4 set in tomb are really not needed , since they are tied to Soul Cleave which you almost never use anyway . The next thing you might want is good legendaries , you'll be happy to hear that vengeance legendaries are really good overall , and no 1 item is incredibly better than the others . There are many sets you can use , but a lot include Prydaz , mainly for the stats and the fact that the effect itself is really good on tanks . Other than that , you can use the cloak , legs , boots , Archimonde Trinket . These are usually the best but the Wrists , shoulders and even gloves have their place in certain situations , the leech and talent rings are pretty terrible , however . The wrists especially are incredibly useful for some packs in mythic + .
Now that we got the essentials out of the way , let's talk about stats . Vengeance is very flexible in this aspect . You mostly want to go for ilvl while keeping your stats rounded up . You'll inevitably get more haste mast crit than versa , that's for sure , but whenever you can squeeze in some more versa , go for it , 10-15% versa is good enough for general purposes , but this can go down to maybe 7-9 if your ilvl is low .
Finally , there's the Relics , these are also quite flexible , however , a bit less so in comparison to the rest of the items . You want to aim for Immolation Aura damage and / or Fire Damage versus Fiery Branded targets . If you can't get those , other decent traits are : Infernal Strike damage ; Metamorphosis duration ( IMPORTANT : you might not want to get this just now because it's bugged on Freakz , since it doesn't increase the timer of the Golden Trait Proc Fueled By Pain ) and MAYBE max HP increase . Rest of them are simply not as good as the ones mentioned before .

P.S. : I forgot to mention trinkets ; assuming you're not using the legendary one , you want to go for Unstable Arcanocrystal ( if you can get it , of course ) , Shivermaw's Jawbone , a trinket which unfortunately is pretty much unobtainable unless you donate for it , since it's in Assault on Violet Hold . Those 2 would be the 2 REALLY good ones , assuming you could get them . There is another hard to get trinket that's really decent if you can get your hands on it , which is Majordomo's Dinner Bell from Return to Karazhan . If you have no luck with the 3 trinkets i mentioned , you still have a few other decent-ish trinkets here and there in mythic + , those would be : EoA Stamina trinket ; Horn of Valor ( from HoV ) ; and Coagulated Nightwell Residue ( from Arcway ) . If you want a quick , and easy to get trinket , you can also just get a WQ Stat Stick , those are decent aswell , but shouldn't be the end goal trinket-wise .

Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to know about Vengeance . I also know i didn't fully answer your question , since i didn't provide a clear BiS list for you to follow , which i can do if you so desire .

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 23:11:08
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x